Women In Medicine Magazine.com Article Submissions Guidelines
Women In Medicine Magazine.com is always looking for talented, experienced editorial contributors to enhance our online magazine. Our general goal is to have a good mix of substantive articles of interest to women in medical fields. If you think you can help us do that, then read on.
Note: that all guest post submissions must be original and not already published elsewhere online. You own the copyright of your article and are free to publish your article elsewhere, but we ask that you acknowledge that it was first published in Women In Medicine Magazine, including where possible a hyperlink to the Women In Medicine Magazine website.
Women In Medicine Magazine.com is a magazine for and about women in medical fields and the medical industry. Our mission is to provide a platform for women to express themselves while accessing meaningful, entertaining and exciting content relevant to their careers and their lives. Our online magazine provides content in the areas medical news, career, health, Resources, profiles of women in medicine, medical breakthorughs, community, and much, much more.
We welcome contributions from freelance writers and professionals alike. First:
- First you will need to login or register to create a free account on the site then it's free and easy to publish.
- Once you are logged in a "SUBMIT AN ARTICLE" link will appear in the menu at the very top of the all pages. A "SUBMIT AN ARTICLE" link will also appear under the "Home" dropdown menu. These links, which are only visible to logged in members, will take you to the article submission form.
- You'll write a title, enter your text (it's easy to cut and paste from another document), choose which editorial category you want your article to appear in and upload a photo if required. We'll provide a complimentary proofreading service. Soon after that, we'll send a “You're Published” email and a link to your article.
We are not restrictive on your word limit or style but usually 500 to 2,000 words make for a good article or blog. Writing is an art and we are keen to give you as much freedom to write with your own style and flow. However, you should bear in mind that our target audience is made up of busy career women.
What kind of content are we looking for?
- Blog posts
- Book reviews
Here are some content submissions ideas:
- Self: In-depth stories related to identity, tradition and issues that medical women face in their day-today life, also issues relevant to audiences of various cultures/religious backgrounds.
- Culture and Lifestyle: Book, movie, music and concert reviews. Culture analysis of mainstream artists, restaurants, club and bar reviews.
- Family and Friends: Stories, advice, rants and raves about relationships. We welcome stories about interfaith and interracial relationships, issues and frank discussion about sexuality.
- Interviews with Successful Medical Women: Interviews with fantastic medical women everywhere.
We reserve the right to make final editorial decisions on all articles submitted. Any work published on Women In Medicine Magazine.com becomes the exclusive property of Women In Medicine Magazine.com. Contact Women In Medicine Magazine.com for information on reprinting permissions. We retain the rights to both Internet and print copies of anything published under the name “Women In Medicine Magazine.com”.
This site is truly a reflection of its Members, so everyone here is eager for your feedback. Just contact us and let us know what you like or dislike. If there’s a story you want us to pursue or a poll you want us to take, please let us know.
And finally thank you for taking the time to read about us. And finally thank you for taking the time to read about us. "Hi Impact Radius"