Many of us feel that since we look fit we can handle minor disorders in our body
However that might not be the case; you might be overlooking some ailments just because you are unfamiliar with them. Bacterial Vaginosis is one such problem many females suffer from and they are often unaware of it.
Signs to Detect the Disease:
- There is a whitish or grayish thin discharge from the vagina
- The fishy odor from the discharge
- Inflammation and itchiness at advancing stages
- Burning Sensation during urination
Often the above symptoms may not be clear. There are times when you live in doubt whether there is a problem or not. Remember, you are dealing with the most delicate as well as vital organ and there are various reasons which might make you vulnerable to this infection.
- Published in Women's Health